NSL Service Update
There is a major network outage affecting large parts of the UK telephone network, both mobile and landline.
- Gamma, Vodafone and BT are all reporting a major loss of service.
- We will post further information about the outage here as and when we receive it.
- The Website (istheservicedown.co.uk) has reported that the following issues are the most reported:
BT (DownDeterctor) Outage Heat map:
Vodafone (DownDeterctor) Outage Heat map
Vodafone’s latest update
Hey! We’re aware of a current network outage and we’re working hard to get this resolved as quickly as we can! We’ll keep everyone updated once we’re back to normal again. (1:56 PM, 19th June 2020)
Gamma (DownDeterctor) Outage Heat map:
Gamma’s latest update:
- We are now receiving reports that services are restoring, we are seeing calls successfully completing, we believe the issue is resolved.
- We are awaiting an official clear from Vodafone before we conclude final resolution.
- We advise at this stage that you retest and please report to the service desk if you are still experiencing any issues.
- A further update will be posted by 17.00 or sooner should information become available.
For up to date notifications on this please go to this site: https://www.gamma.co.uk/support/service-status/.